- ABOUT US
- USEFUL INFORMATION
- CONTACT US
THE BEST OF IRELAND
|Ottawa* / Montreal*||$4,745|
|Regina* / Saskatoon*||$5,095|
|Calgary* / Edmonton*||$5,085|
Prices from other cities are available on request. All flights are via Toronto - please ask for alternate routings or Toronto stopover if desired. *Add-on flights within Canada are based on best available local fares as of October, 2011. Actual fares used will be those available at time of ticketing. Members from cities across Canada may prefer to use points to fly to / from Toronto.
BIG SEATS - A limited number of business style seats may be available on our flights at a supplement - if interested, please request availability and cost at time of booking.
CT Rating: THREE – This tour is designed as a leisurely, in depth experience with two or three nights at most hotels. However members should be aware that the tour includes a number of longer walks, some over uneven terrain.
Prices are based on airfares and exchange rates in effect October 2011 and are subject to change. Prices are per person based on sharing a twin-bedded room with private bathroom at indicated hotels or similar and on a minimum of 20 participants. An escort will accompany this group with a minimum of 20 members travelling. Members benefit from excellent group rates for included services – if group numbers do not reach the set minimums, supplements may apply.
The price and deposit includes the cost of comprehensive insurance ($272pp) for passengers up to and including 69 years on departure date. Cost supplements for members aged 70 – 79 is $12pp / for those aged 80 – 85 years is $125pp. Clients 86 years and older – please contact our staff. This insurance is effective from the date of confirmation and carries limitations on pre-existing medical conditions. Please discuss your insurance coverage prior to booking. Final payment will be due March 16, 2012.
- Return airfare to Dublin, Ireland from cities listed via Toronto (Air Transat to/from Dublin)
- Accommodations in comfortable, centrally located hotels for 13 nights (as indicated or similar)
- 24 meals included, encoded as BD (Irish breakfast and table d’hote dinner with tea & coffee)
- Special entertainment features:
• Welcome dinner in Belfast with wine
• Medieval Banquet at Bunratty Castle
• Special performance of Siamsa Tire at the National Folk Theatre in Tralee
• Farewell Dinner with wine and entertainment in Dublin
- Gratuities for all included services
- All current taxes & fees, including airport and hotel taxes
- Services of a professional driver/guide in Ireland and our tour leader from Canada
- Comprehensive insurance coverage
- Airport transfers in Canada or equivalent value